Chocolatey yet not over-powering. Sweetness to my liking and texture is smooth... Just 10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook.
- 250ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 tbs of fine sugar
1) In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar. Add in milk and cocoa powder and whisk till combined.
2) Run the mixture through a sieve 2-3 times. Ladle mixture into ramekins and cover with aluminium foil.
3) Bring water in pan/pot to boil and steam mixture at medium heat for 15 minutes.
4) Serve warm or chilled. If serving it chilled, let cool in room temperature before chilling in fridge.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.