An 'Egg-cellent' Recipe

 
When Angeline (read more about her here) of Simply Mommie invited me to guest post at her blog to share a recipe with her readers, I felt really pleased and honoured to be able to do so and said yes immediately without second thought. Just to add, the food post is publish on every Friday.

A short introduction of myself for Simply Mommie's readers. I'm a stay-at-home mommy to 4 girls. I'm definitely no chef but just a home-cook who is always trying hard to please the children's palate. I consider them fussy eaters :P But I certainly do learn along the way and through sharing of what I have learnt via my personal Facebook page, I made quite a lot of friends. I really enjoy and appreciate this kind of interaction and discussion about baking and cooking with friends which makes my passion for cooking for the family grow by the day. If you happened to read this post, feel free to drop by to say hello :)

Meanwhile, hop by Simply Mommie to check out this healthy macaroni soup recipe incorporating my 'egg-cellent idea' . We have Ultraman VS Domokun. Roarrrrr! Haha... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment