Home-made goodness! Easy peasy to make using simple ingredients. Wont lose out to store-bought ;)
Makes 20-30 (depending on how much meat you use for a nugget)
- 600g minced chicken meat
- 2 eggs (lightly whisked)
- 1 cup of flour (self-raising flour/all purpose flour/corn flour)
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning (I used MasterFoods)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp light soy sauce
- pinch of pepper and salt
1) Marinade meat in seasoning and chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
2) Using about 1 tbs of the meat, roll it round, press it down and shape it into a nugget. Coat with flour, with the egg and then with the flour again. Place onto a plate. Repeat until all are done.
3) Heat up oil and shallow fry one side till golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown and fully cooked. Note: you can fry many at a time but do space them apart to avoid sticking.
4) Serve along with your favorite sauce.