- 200g dark compound/baking chocolate (break into small pieces)
- 100g unsalted butter (cubed and softened)
- 25g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20g self-raising flour
1) Beat eggs and sugar until pale.
2) Melt dark chocolate in a heavy pot/pan under small flame. *IMPORTANT NOTE: Remove pot away from flame when chocolate started to melt. Continue stirring and add in soften butter and stir till both combined.
3) Stir in butter and chocolate mixture into the eggs and sugar mixture. Add in the flour. Stir the batter with a spatula till well combined.
4) Spoon into muffin tray lined with cupcake liners and bake in pre-heated oven at 180c for 15-20 minutes.
Enjoy! You may want to dust it with some icing sugar and top it with fruits. Or even serve it with a scoop of your favorite ice-cream.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.