My all time favourite sweet corn kueh :)
- 1 pack (100g) hoen kwe (green bean flour)
- 1 can corn kernels (drained)
- 1 can (425ml) coconut milk
- 100g fine sugar
- 500g water
- pinch of salt
- banana leaves cut roughly 2x2'' (optional)
1) In a pan, combine the water, sugar, hoen kwe, coconut milk and pinch of salt and stir thoroughly.
2) Heat mixture over low flame and stirring constantly until slightly thicken.
3) Add corn kennels into the slightly thicken mixture and continue stirring until thicken.
4) Scoop mixture into moulds, set aside to cool and chill in fridge.
5) Serve chill.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.