- Ikan Bilis Stock (1.4litre)
- Mince meat (pork or chicken)
- 1 bunch of spinach (wash and cut 2-inch length)
- 11/2 to 2 tsp wolfberries (rinsed)
- 1 heap tbs cornflour
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
1) Prepare ikan bilis stock. ** I used the stock (700ml) that I have prepared and chilled in the fridge. I find it salty so dilute with water using a 1:1 proportion. Refer here for the preparation.
2) Combine mince meat, cornflour, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix well and roll them into balls.
3) Bring stock to boil and add wolfberries follow by meatballs, cook for a while and add spinach. Bring to a boil again and done.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.