Steamed eggs. Smooth and tasty. Not only kids will like it. Me too! :)
- 2 eggs (50-55g each)
- 200ml cool boiled water (or stock)
- 3 tsp soy sauce (or to taste. Can replace with salt about 1/2 tsp.)
1) Beat eggs, add in water and soy sauce and whisk till combined.
2) Sieve the mixture twice and pour into steaming bowls.
3) Cover bowls with aluminium foil or clingwrap.
4) Bring water in steamer to boil, lower heat and steam the mixture for about 15mins.
5) Optional, can decorate as shown for kids.