No-bake 4-ingredient fudge. As easy as ABC ;)
350g dark chocolate (chopped into small pieces) or you can use dark chocolate chips.
1 can (392g) condensed milk (I used milkmaid low fat)
80g chopped roasted nuts of your choice
Fudge base (optional)
150g oreo cookies or digestive cookies
50g melted butter
To prepare base:
1) Crushed cookies finely using a food processor. Alternatively, place the cookies in a zip lock bag and crush cookies using a rolling pin.
2) Add melted butter to crushed cookies and mixed evenly. Press into a 7-inch round cake tin with loose base.
3) Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until firmed.
To prepare the fudge:
1) Combine the dark chocolate, condensed milk and butter in a bowl. Microwave at Medium for 3 minutes.
2) Stir mixture with a balloon whisk until it become smooth. *You may add half of the nuts into the mixture if desire. Mix well.
3) Pour mixture into the tin and place it into the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until the mixture has set.
4) Top with chopped nuts before serving.