I love prawns cooked in whatever ways :) I simply scalded them in boiling water this time, retaining the original flavour. 原汁原味白灼虾。
- 20 medium-sized prawns
- 2 sprigs of scallion
- 1 knob of ginger with skin, crushed
- 2 tbs rice wine
Ingredients C (Dipping sauce)
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 sprig of scallion, chopped
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs drinking water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-3 drops sesame oil
1) To prepare the sauce (using all the ingredients in C), place garlic and scallion in a bowl. Heat up the oil and pour over the garlic and scallion. Add soy sauce, drinking water, sugar and sesame oil. Stir and mix well. Set aside.
2) Bring a big pot of water to boil, add in (B). Add (A) and scald until cooked (completely turned red).
3) Remove prawns from the pot of water.
4) Serve prawns along with the dipping sauce.