- 12 pieces wanton skin
- 6 tsp jam (You might want to make you own jam. Refer here.)/baking chocolate *if using baking chocolate, skip (4) and continue to bake skin till crisp for 6-8 minutes
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
1) Oil 12-hole patty pan.
2) Place wanton skin into each hole and oil wanton skin.
3) Bake skin in pre-heated oven at 180c for 5 minutes.
4) Remove from oven and fill wanton skill with 1/2 tsp jam.
5) Continue to bake for 2-3 min until skin turned fully brown and crispy.
Enjoy! With a cuppa tea.