Buffalo Wings! Need I say more?
- 12 chicken wings - about 1 kg (cut into half and discard the wing tip. You will get 24 pieces.)
- 1 packet McCormick Buffalo Wings seasoning
- 5 tbs extra hot chilli sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs wine
- 2-3 tsp grounded chilli powder
- 1 tsp coarse black pepper
1) Place all the ingredients in a zip-lock bag, mix well and let the meat get marinated overnight or for at least 4 hours.
2) Bake in pre-heated oven at 220c for 20-25 minutes.
I serve them along side with cool Japanese cucumbers slices.