An easy 3-ingredient and fool-proof recipe. Crispy on the outside and a lil' soft and chewy in the inside.
This recipe makes 12
Preparation 10 minutes
Cooking 15 minutes
- 2 ripe medium-sized banana
- 1 cup of quickcook oats
- 2 heaps tbs of nutella
1) Mash the banana with a fork. Add oats and mix well. Stir in nutella until well combined.
2) Line cookie tray with parchment paper and drop a tablespoon of the mixture on the paper. Shape it if you want it to be more even and round in shape. Tips: It wouldn't spread much so it's alright not to space them apart widely.
3) Bake in pre-heated oven at 180c for 15 minutes.
4) Best serve fresh and warm out of oven, with a cuppa cold milk or hot coffee.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.