Peanut cookies! So simple to make. No mixer, no moulds, no cutter! And just 4 main ingredients :)
- 180g grounded peanut powder
- 180g plain/all-purpose flour
- 90g castor sugar
- 120ml peanut oil
- few drops of vanilla extract (optional)
1) Combine peanut powder, flour and sugar in a big bowl. Whisk with a fork/spoon until well mixed.
2) Add the vanilla extract and oil into (1) and knead until a dough is formed. Note: Do not over knead the dough. Knead until the ingredients just come together. Add the oil gradually, may not need to use all the oil.
3) Divide dough into small pieces (1 tsp of dough) and roll them into balls. Slightly flatten the dough and make a traditional circle design on top. (I used uncooked macaroni.)
4) Baked in pre-heated at 170c for 15 minutes. Cool on rack before storing in air-tight container.