Stir-fried Tomato with Eggs 番茄炒蛋
A fairly simple home-cooked dish. Stir-fried tomato with eggs. It may not look appetising but the nutrition value is certainly high.
- 4 eggs
- 2 big tomatoes (roughly 250g in total weight. Cubed)
- 1 sprig of spring onions (cut into 0.5cm)
- 4 tbs ketchup
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- pinch of pepper
1) Lightly whisk eggs after adding the light soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper. Set aside.
2) Heat up a little oil in the pan/wok and stir fry tomatoes and spring onions. Add ketchup and cook until a little soft. Dish out and set aside.
3) In a clean wok, heat up a little oil and stir fry eggs till half done. Add in (2) and stir fry until done.
So simple isnt it? Enjoy!
Posted on 4/14/2014 01:00:00 pm