It's been a while since I last shared a recipe coz I was really so busy with my trips and the sales of my chinese new year cookies ;)
Here's Chinese Pork Jerky Cookies aka Bak Kwa Cookies/肉干曲奇
Instead of baking the usual cookies that are sweet, why not try baking some savory ones? :)
250g salted butter (softened)
130g bak kwa (diced into tiny pieces)
300g plain flour
50g corn flour
50g icing sugar
1 tsp all purpose seasoning powder (masterfood)
1/2-1 tsp dried coriander
1) Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
2) Sieve in the flour.
3) Add the seasoning powder and mix.
4) Add in bak kwa and dried coriander and knead until a dough is formed.
5) Cling wrap the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
6) Using 1 tsp dough, roll into a ball and place them on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7) Bake at 180 for 13 to 15 minutes or until cookies turn slightly brown.