Adapted from the cook book Cookie Creation.
Makes 8, 10 mins to prepare, cooking time of 20 mins, 4 simple steps and using 7 ingredients. These cookies are best eaten hot with a large scoop of ice-cream.
Preparation 10 mins
Cooking 20 mins
- 150g plain flour (all-purpose flour)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 55g butter (cubed)
- 85g sugar
- 5 tbs milk
- 150g fresh blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 190c. Lightly butter a large cookie sheet.
2) Sift the flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl. Rub in the butter using your fingers until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs, then stir in sugar.
3) Stir in milk and blueberries until just combined (the dough should be quite sticky)
4) Spoon 8 portions, space well apart, onto the cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and springy to touch. Cool on a wire rack for a few minutes before serving.