My all-time favourite prawns, baked with mozzarella cheese :)
- 20 large grey prawns
- 100g of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 30g of unsalted butter
- 2 to 3 tsp of minced garlic
- 3 sprigs of scallion (chopped)
- 3 sprigs of cilantro (chopped)
- pinch of salt and pepper
**Scallion and cilantro are optional.
1) Butterfly and de-vein the prawns. Lay them neatly on a baking dish/disposable tray. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over prawns. Set aside.
2) Melt butter in pan and fry garlic until fragrant. Pour butter and garlic mixture into a small bowl.
3) Spoon butter and garlic mixture onto prawns and spread the chopped scallion, cilantro and shredded mozzarella cheese evenly on the prawns. **Note: Scallion and cilantro are optional. You may want to sprinkle some dried parsley and paprika when the prawns are done instead.
4) Bake in pre-heated oven at 180c on top rack for 10 minutes or until prawns are completed red and cheese has melted.
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial.