Hotcakes so good, you can even eat it on it's own.
Yield 5-7 pieces (depending on the size of the ladle you use)
In 15 minutes
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup flavoured yoghurt drink of your choice (I used the Mango flavoured one here)
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 - 3 tsp of sugar
1) Combine the flour, yoghurt drink, egg, sugar and salt in a bowl and whisk until well combined and smooth using a balloon whisk.
2) Pour a ladle of the batter into the non-stick pan. Batter will spread and set into a nice round shape naturally. *Tips: Fill the ladle full with every scoop so you will get hotcakes of even size.
3) When the batter started to bubble in the centre and the edges started to dry up, flip the hotcake and cook the other side till golden brown.
4) Serve on it's own or with whipped cream and fruits.